- Laura Morrison is an AIDS activist and Associate Director of Communications, NYU Silver School of Social Work.
- Robert W. Lennon is a business development and communications professional in New York City.
- Jim Aquino is a Broadway advertising executive in New York City.
- Dick Dadey is an LGBT activist and civic leader in New York City.
- Nick Debs is an activist and principal of Debs & Co.
- Joy Episalla is an AIDS activist and a visual artist in New York City.
- Kevin Goetz is a film industry executive in Los Angeles.
- Roy Gulick is a professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and the chief of the infectious diseases division at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Jameel Jiwani is an investment professional in New York City.
- Richard Lynn is an AIDS treatment activist and professional management consultant in New York City.
- Robert Monteleone operates a rooftop garden design and installation business in Manhattan.
- Eddie Pelto is Chief Advancement Officer at Safe Horizon, a nonprofit in New York City.
- David Sigal is a filmmaker in New York City.
- Mrinal Vikram is a finance professional based in New York City.