TAG is seeking new board members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to guide our continued efforts to advance our work. We invite you to learn more and apply.
- Robert W. Lennon is a business development and communications professional in New York City.
- Ivy Kwan Arce is a 2021 RIAA honoree, longtime HIV activist, survivor, and advocate for women and affected communities.
- Mrinal Vikram is a finance professional based in New York City
- Jim Aquino is an AIDS activist in New York City and Austin, Texas.
- Moe Ari Brown (They/He) is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Spokesperson, and Expert in LGBTQIA+ celebratory mental health care.
- Nick Debs is an activist and principal of Debs & Co.
- Joy Episalla is an AIDS activist and a visual artist in New York City.
- Kevin Goetz is a film industry executive in Los Angeles.
- Jameel Jiwani is an investment professional in New York City.
- Richard Lynn is an AIDS treatment activist and professional management consultant in New York City.
- Robert Monteleone operates a rooftop garden design and installation business in Manhattan.
- Michael Montero is a Licensed Social Worker and Director of Health Policy & Advocacy at Latino Commission on AIDS.
- Laura Morrison is an AIDS activist and Associate Director of Communications, NYU Silver School of Social Work
- David Puente is currently employed at Clarity Media Group and has leveraged over 20 years of communications experience to help clients.
BOARD PRESIDENT EMERITUS