Original air date: June 6, 2017 – In November, Ministers of Health and Finance from 56 of the most high burden TB countries will gather in Moscow for the first ever Ministerial Conference on TB. This webinar provided participants with specific skills on how to engage policymakers ahead of this conference and identify opportunities for civil society engagement.
- how to identify influential policymakers and engage them on TB,
- what messages resonate with policymakers,
- how to engage Parliamentarians,
- identified opportunities for coordinated civil society engagement ahead of the Ministerial Conference.
- Denis Godlevskiy, Europe Advocacy Director, AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) in Russia
- Rehab Mwaniki, Advocacy Manager, KANCO, Kenya
- MP Ruth Labode, Member of Parliament, Zimbabwe
- Matt Oliver, Head of Secretariat, Global TB Caucus
Moderator: R.D. Marte, Executive Director, APCASO
- The Global TB Caucus, by Matt Oliver
This is part 2 of a 2-part webinar series done in collaboration with ACTION in the lead-up to the first ever Ministerial meeting on TB being held in Moscow. The first webinar is available here.