TAG’s TB Activist Toolkits provide fundamental information about tuberculosis (TB) in order to strengthen global advocacy and understanding of the latest innovations, evidence, and guidance around TB and TB/HIV.
These toolkits cover important base knowledge on TB and TB/HIV, as well as strategies to support advocacy across diagnostics, treatments, and prevention for TB. We hope that activists and others will use this information to inform their advocacy and to develop community education materials and sessions on TB.
Toolkits in English
– Tuberculosis Basics – updated March 2021
– Tuberculosis Diagnostics – updated March 2021
– Tuberculosis Prevention – updated August 2019
– Tuberculosis Treatment – updated March 2021
– Tuberculosis and HIV – updated August 2019
Toolkits in Other Languages – last updated December 2017